Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I did not know that you are so comforting. Out there when the world is closing in and there seems to be no one else to turn to. And there is nothing anyone can do to fix it, you are there. Your heart is a priceless gem. The way you feel for me and show me how you care amazes me. At times I am selfish and think that this is my problem and never attempted to share it with you because I never want to burden anyone with my issues, especially you. I am sorry that I never gave you a chance to listen, to care, to pray for me. I realized today how much you want to know about me, my life and everything I am facing and show how much it means to you for me to just talk to you. You took your time and listened. You tell me that it will be alright even if we both don't know that. But its alright, because all I needed was for someone to support me not only physically but also emotionally. You are my pillar of strength. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment