Friday, June 10, 2011

Ive always thought I don't deserve love, in a way that ive always dreamed of. Why does this happen to me I question the world. Maybe Im too demanding. Maybe I want what's impossible. Somehow I just floated around aimlessly and thinking this is the way life is supposed to be. And then there was you. I never imagined my dreams were slowly taking shape, forming and coming to life right before my eyes. I have fear in me that I might loose it all one day and be left in the nothingness of it all. You made me realise that I am worthy of a life beyond what I have and that you would be the one to make it a reality. You make me feel like I deserve love just as I deserve to live and breathe. You teach me that I am not just a speck in the wind and I actually mean the world to someone as special as you. You are to me, my living dream come true - philoism

No comments:

Post a Comment