Tuesday, July 5, 2011



It often doesn't matter how it starts
The best things can happen with the chance of touch
I'm not ashamed to say I would be more than okay
If by some chance you just ask me to say

Do I see a twinkle of hope that's in your eyes
When you smile it feels so right its no surprise
Its only you and I under the stars of tonight
Do we dare we take it tonight to where it feels right

How do I see
What's right for me
Do I deny what's inside

If I had wings I would fly
Lifting my soul to the skies
If I had nine lives to live
Wish I had you to be with
If I could make dreams come true
Of all the things I would do
I know that I would be wishing for you

Don't get me wrong
I don't live a life a dreams
But sometimes its easier for me
Why does it feels so right
Believing it day and night
Wishing that someday you would be with me

No comments:

Post a Comment