Monday, October 17, 2011

Somethings wrong from the hilltop
I know you can't see
I look strong all together
Though inside Im weak

Still I bleed
Still I wait to heal
A wound for my crime
What I need
Are more bandages
They've torn all over me

You shelter from the rain
Turn around and walk away
Go now and don't look back
My life's come off its tracks
And you should be
Free of me

I could be who you wanted
Somewhere down the road
When Im whole
When the rains are done
When Ive reaped all that Ive sown
But here and now
On my hands and knees
I crawl through the mire
Your bed is soft and warm
Im weary and tired

Leave me alone
Ill find another home
Im on my knees
Crying out please
Go now and don't look back
My life's come off its tracks
And you should be
Free of me
Free of me

No comments:

Post a Comment