Monday, September 3, 2012

Do not feel sorry or guilt for all that has, is and may come to pass. Know that I will love you always. When this black hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise, some which I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, even if I wasn't there to wipe it all away. When your heart is burdened with pain, I will place my palm over your chest and give you the gift of light to let you know that I love you. When you come to me, I will share the remaining of your life with you, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine. This is my gift to you. My unconditional love.

- philoism

No comments:

Post a Comment