Thursday, February 21, 2013

Saat aku tertawa di atas semua
Saat aku menangisi kesedihanku

The moments that I laugh at everything
The moments that I weep for my sadness

Aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Aku ingin engkau aku kenang
I want you to always be around
I want it to be you that I remember
Selama aku masih bisa bernafas
Masih sanggup berjalan
As long as I am able to breathe
Able to walk

Ku kan slalu memujamu
Meski ku tak tau lagi

I will always adore you
Even if I am no longer aware
Engkau ada di mana
Dengarkan aku ku merindukanmu

Wherever you may be
Listen, I will be missing you

Saat aku mencoba merubah sgalanya
Saat aku meratapi kekalahanku

The moment I try to change everything
The moment I face my defeat

Dengarkan aku ku merindukanmu
Listen, I will miss you.

- D'Masiv, translated by philoism

No comments:

Post a Comment