Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A-------------------E
Everyday I fall for you
----------F#m
Again and again
------------D
You make me love you
----A
Its simple and plain
----E
I'm falling for you
F#m---------------D
I don't know what else to do


A------------------------------E
You don't know what effect you have
---F#m
On me
---------D
Not even aware
------------A
You make me smile
---------------E
You can't even see
-----F#m-------D
That I care, I care


A------E
I need you
F#m----------------------------D----------A
Its not that easy just to tell you that I do
--------E------------F#m---D
So I'll love you the way I do
A------E
I need you
F#m----------------------D-----------------A
Not really sure that you feel the same way too
-----------------E
Could it be just me that's dreaming
F#m-----------D
Do you need me too?


A---------E-----F#m
Everyday, every single day
------------D
Hoping that you
------------------A
Feel the same way too
------------E
That you're falling for me
F#m---------------D
In your own sweet way


- philoism

No comments:

Post a Comment