Wednesday, April 3, 2013



I still remember the first time you looked at me.
I was confused and I had never expected that you would feel the same about me.
You gave me these butterflies when you smiled.
I couldn’t help but to smile back.
It was a smile that was rarely on my face. It was only because of you.

You called me beautiful, held my hand and locked our fingers together.
You pulled me towards you in a warm embrace.
You gave me these butterflies when you looked at me.
I couldn’t help but to blush and look down.

Ever so tender, you placed your hand below my chin and lifted it up for my lips to meet yours.
I haven’t had this much butterflies in my stomach with anyone before.
How did you do this?

This feeling of happiness mixed with confusion as my insecurities go crumbling down.
It only happens when I’m with you.
Every time you say “I love you”, these butterflies that you give me become wild.

You’re the reason I can feel this.
It’s a beautiful sensation.
It’s all just with you.

- CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment