Tuesday, June 18, 2013


If you.... If you.... 
If you can Try again 
You know this life is a game 
If you give your receipt 
You know it's always the same 
You can go Try again 
Be a main ain't like any other 
You can go Try again 
And be a man, gotta be a man 

Oh I tell you if you Try, 

I tell if you Try 
One more time, one more time 
You should 
Try, Try again 

This is yours you can hold 
Whatever-ever-ver the struggle 
This is life you can always make it better 
Now 
Cause you know what's deep 
And you know I'm kind 
If you hold this love, baby you are mine 
And in this crazy destination we'll have to, 
Go to... 

You tell the truth 

You see me whan I'm running 
You care for me 
So you know that I know, baby all the things that makes us grow 

Love and life keep on 

Searching bitterness 
Your heart and mine 

So now, now, now, now 

one more time, one more time you should 
One more time, one more time, you should 
Try again, and Try again you should 
Try again and Try again you should 
This is yours

- Hindi Zahra

No comments:

Post a Comment