Monday, July 1, 2013

I need to start again.

With someone who would not break my heart.
With someone who would fall in love with my eyes.
With someone who would smile just thinking of me.
With someone who would tremble with the touch of my hand.
With someone who would be glad to wake up beside me.
With someone who would admire the way my eyes squint when I laugh.
With someone who would miss me when Im asleep.
With someone who would hold me when I cry.
With someone who would never be the cause of my tears.
With someone who would laugh at my silly jokes.
With someone who would hold my hand when we walk.
With someone who would tell me that everything's okay even if its not.
With someone who would cherish our time together.
With someone who would be honest with me.
With someone who would talk to me about their feelings.
With someone who would understand where I came from.
With someone who would not even imagine being without me.
With someone who would love me more each day.

With someone who doesnt exist.

- philoism

No comments:

Post a Comment